Asset Based Comp IUL Products

Midland. Go direct and get a GA contract. Best IUL product imo. And some of the best trail comp options out there from what ive seen.

Good product and company.

Disagree about going directly to them.

Join a group who produces and you can easily get 10% points higher

Just my two cents

Good product and company.

Disagree about going directly to them.

Join a group who produces and you can easily get 10% points higher

Just my two cents

On the fyc you can... but from what I hear, most are not sharing the bonus trails you generate for them. Plus their expense grid moves you up to higher first year comp pretty quickly.

I like North American. Pretty much the same product. I like the comp structure better.

I like North American. Pretty much the same product. I like the comp structure better.

NA does not have the same Trail options that Midland does. If a producer wants to maximize Trail income, Midland is the way to go.

You can initially find higher first year comp with NA, but most Agents do not consider the Expense Grid or the bonus Trails that are available with a Midland GA contract.

If you only write a few smaller policies a year, go with NA. If you plan to actually have decent production, Midland will end up paying you much more over the long run... unless you dont plan to be in business 5-10 years from now...

Also, Midland does slightly outperform NAs IUL when compared head to head. (slightly lower expenses)

Midland actually has higher expenses than NA. Is that what you meant?

Last time I compared the two products (2 months ago), Midland had lower expenses on a fully overfunded early cash value IUL. Obviously expenses (and comparisons of them) will vary depending on the chosen Testing Option, Death Benefit Option, & Riders.

Either way, Midland most often produces a slightly higher CV and DB vs. its sister product with North American.

I was told the caps are slightly higher with Midland on their IUL product line.

Back