Asset Marketing Systems / The Revolution

asset marketing has a B/D. so I think the seminars are reviewed by finra?? Also the revoltion has no B/D relationship that I know of I'd be more likely to speak with the revoltion, guys name is ken I think, seems to be a great bunch of guys from my limited dealings. I spoken with asset but never did anything.

From all I've heard about seminars - you better have big bucks to spend. The guy from AMS even told me "you better have $20-$30k in the bank before you think about doing seminars, they are that expensive"....

They say average seminar will cost $3-$5k.

From all I've heard about seminars - you better have big bucks to spend. The guy from AMS even told me "you better have $20-$30k in the bank before you think about doing seminars, they are that expensive"....

They say average seminar will cost $3-$5k.

And all of that is true. If you commit to doing seminars seriously, you will need to have several scheduled and in the works on a monthly basis. When you do a seminar, you are going to be out that $3-5k, but you aren't going to see any returns for months. That is, unless you know a way to sell and get paid as soon as prospect walk in for their free meal. No, it takes several months to start to see returns on the investment. Meanwhile, you're out the dough for the 3-4 intervening seminars you have done.

And not that there is any guarantee that you will even make a net profit, especially if you for someone new to the game.

Anacott steel loves blue horse collar and man I miss paidtaisexyleg pic..lol:laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ill check out there training in a few months and give you my opinion. Anybody no a good bd that allows FMO relationships ? I know i posted in another thread, but I primarly focus on annuities.

Last edited:
Did any one go to the training in Las Vegas for the revolution, I think it was thier basic training ? Would like to hear some feedback?

Back