Assisted Living Communities

rfoster001

Florida
Has anyone worked with assisted living communities, or nursing home administrators? What advantages are there to working with them, and how do I find out whom to speak with?

Has anyone worked with assisted living communities, or nursing home administrators? What advantages are there to working with them, and how do I find out whom to speak with?

What are you after? Not a lot you can sell to someone in a nursing home.:skeptical:

Call the nursing home and ask them.:goofy:

In regards to assisted living communities and people looking to move their mom or dad into one. FE Medicare LTC ins. etc. has anyone found success marketing to the administrators of senior housing?

What are you after? Not a lot you can sell to someone in a nursing home.:skeptical:

Call the nursing home and ask them.:goofy:

Sorry Tom, but you are out of line on this slam. An assisted living community is not a nursing home and many FE companies will write residents as long as they meet the normal underwriting requirements. TO has often spoken about it in the SNL webinars.

Sorry Tom, but you are out of line on this slam. An assisted living community is not a nursing home and many FE companies will write residents as long as they meet the normal underwriting requirements. TO has often spoken about it in the SNL webinars.

He also mentions nursing homes Louis. SNL's 1st KO question asks if they've been in a nursing home in the past 30 days.

Other than GI, what company will write a nursing home resident. Also, many of them don't have the mental capacity to enter into a contract. In those cases, at the very least a POA would have to be involved.

He also mentions nursing homes Louis. SNL's 1st KO question asks if they've been in a nursing home in the past 30 days.

Other than GI, what company will write a nursing home resident. Also, many of them don't have the mental capacity to enter into a contract. In those cases, at the very least a POA would have to be involved.

So it would have been proper to write, not nursing homes, but assisted living communities residence who have not been in a Nursing Home in the last 30 days. You realize that assisted living communities, have short term-care for patients transitioning from a hospital back to their own homes. They also have adult sitting services, and out patient rehab. But you knew that already.:swoon:

So it would have been proper to write, not nursing homes, but assisted living communities residence who have not been in a Nursing Home in the last 30 days. You realize that assisted living communities, have short term-care for patients transitioning from a hospital back to their own homes. They also have adult sitting services, and out patient rehab. But you knew that already.:swoon:

I'm well aware of that. Assisted Living facilities are for those that are able to live on their own. Short term care for patients transitioning from the hospital to thheir homes is called Skilled Nursing Home care. You're getting mixed up.:swoon:

I'm well aware of that. Assisted Living facilities are for those that are able to live on their own. Short term care for patients transitioning from the hospital to thheir homes is called Skilled Nursing Home care. You're getting mixed up.:swoon:

Incorrect, ALF's can offer short term care, transitional care and some offer rehab along with respite care. Furthermore, most ALF's have memory care units for people who suffer from Parkinson's or other types of dementia. And I'm the green pea? :goofy:

Incorrect, ALF's can offer short term care, transitional care and some offer rehab along with respite care. Furthermore, most ALF's have memory care units for people who suffer from Parkinson's or other types of dementia. And I'm the green pea? :goofy:

Tell you what, why don't you go try and write policies in those places.

And yes you're a green pea. When I told you to just bypass the administrator and go room to room, you actually asked me, "isn't that illegal". DUHHHHH...:SLEEP:

Back