ASSURANT AND WELLNESS

Well - this is from the actual policy. I can't imagine in a thousand years an agent would sell a plan without actually reading the policy first. Assurant has specimen policies in the site.

For example, are you telling your clients that the MAX charge for a mammogram is $65? Not in any brochure - you actually have the read the policy.

Certain wellness benefits are not subject to any deductible and that includes in-office testing:

assurantwellnessqt0.jpg

What Assurant plan is this, John (or anyone familar with Assurant)? I've looked at all of the specimen contracts in MD and I don't see where it gives a dollar figure of $65 - or the lesser of...

Thanks for your help!!
-Mike

What Assurant plan is this, John (or anyone familar with Assurant)? I've looked at all of the specimen contracts in MD and I don't see where it gives a dollar figure of $65 - or the lesser of...

Thanks for your help!!
-Mike

Print out a copy of the contract for Max plan, break out your highlighter and start coloring. There are a lot of things in the specimen contract that clearly state the benefits compared (ie., durable medical equipment, physical therapy, etc.).

Are you a new independent in MD?

Yeah, new independent in MD...

So my highliter is rollin', but I don't see specifics...maybe I'm missing something - it just states that they aren't subject to the preventive services max...

Back