Assurant to begin insuring same-gender couples

jbage007

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hot off the presses!

Oregon Same-Gender Domestic Partnerships – new guidelines and process and for issuing individual medical insurance

Effective Immediately
In compliance with the state of Oregon, we are accepting persons of the same gender in domestic partnerships under the same terms and conditions as we accept married couples.

Now I've seen it all. Those home-grown Milwaukee midwesterners must be peeing their britches over this.

:wacko:

Hot off the presses!

Oregon Same-Gender Domestic Partnerships – new guidelines and process and for issuing individual medical insurance

Effective Immediately
In compliance with the state of Oregon, we are accepting persons of the same gender in domestic partnerships under the same terms and conditions as we accept married couples.

Now I've seen it all. Those home-grown Milwaukee midwesterners must be peeing their britches over this.

:wacko:

I'm not sure what universe you've been on, but this has been going on for a long time in many states...

Repressed homosexuality perhaps?

This makes me vomit. I will NEVER insure domestic partners.
They can either go on seperate policies or I will offer them up to the INSURANCE FORUMS as a GAY Sacrifice.

Sounds like a "divorce" attorney specializing in soon-to-be domestic partnership divisions would be a great 2nd career!

Who cares... I'm from TX and fairly conservative, but the same-sex marriage opposition is rediculous. If same-sex partners want to be on a policy together, let them; marriage is an outdated institution that heterosexuals abuse on a daily basis. Look at the divorce rates...

PS-I'm not gay... happily married to a woman...

Back