Assurant's Rates Are Horrible, Abominable, Outrageous...but wait! Look at This!

Looks kind of like the H1 DHMO.

Sent an email to Time for more info. Can't find anything on my Time site about it. Supposedly you can apply by calling an 800 number (like I trust that) or they can apply online . . . but where?

These individual dental rates aren't too bad compared to the coverage you are getting. No...it's not "comprehensive" coverage, but fairly priced. Am I seeing things?

Click on the link or 45% of your book of business will cancel their policies and move to Nigeria...

Assurant Employee Benefits

I thought the premium wasn't too bad, until I saw that there were co-pays to be paid for nearly everything....

These type plans are great for people who don't need dental care.... :laugh:

then again, most people that buy dental insurance think they are getting a good deal. They never do the math.

Since this is a network plan, I would guess we should call them DPPOs?

Last edited:
Copays on dental are actually better than deductibles & percentages . . . at least if you have a DHMO.

Still trying to find out more. Can't get anything on comp, how someone applies other than calling Time, what kind of network, blah, blah, blah . . .

If it is Dennis Crilley, I have a call in to him now. His email to me indicates it is a prepaid dental plan, so I am assuming it is a DHMO.

Will post more when he returns my call.

It is a DHMO.

Agent get's $30 of the $35 enrollment fee + 10% as earned.

You can get a URL with your agent # encrypted for easy sign up. Takes a couple of days to get agent # & URL.

I am anxious to compare with the Humana product.

Last edited:
Back