Assurant's Rates in Texas

Mash

For a minute there, I thought I was reading the episode on Mash where Hawkeye, and BJ, were pretending to argue to give Frank his day in the sun.

Last edited:
If you're working shared leads, you have to sell the cheapest plan. If you don't, your competitor will. I only work exclusive leads so I sell to value. Nothing cheap is good. Nothing good is cheap.

If you're working shared leads, you have to sell the cheapest plan. If you don't, your competitor will. I only work exclusive leads so I sell to value. Nothing cheap is good. Nothing good is cheap.

then he gets a rate increase and starts to look.....all the insurance plans I replace these people had agents.....whats your point again.....

Keep in mind John, shared leads in more middle-class or upper class zip won't just buy price. They'll listen to an experienced agent and go for quality.

really.....you do know I sell both and I have one in underwriting with John Alden....still has not been the case.....have many wealth people on unicare....next...

True Jesse. That one upper class lead out of 50 will indeed listen to an experienced agent. "Becky age 26" is going with the cheapest plan. The other 49 leads say "so when is this coming out of my account again?"

Back