Rodney Walker

I'm willing to pay out $50,000 cash in person. This can be a combination of families, someone from corporate, i dont care. NO ONE has commented on my youtube channel or contacted me by phone or email to take the challenge. It's not a problem, i'll make the money back in a month STILL WAITING on assure for life corp or customers or sales agents to take the challenge. 90% of thise agents wont make $50,000 in 5 years.

I made $300,000 to $500,000 a year selling roadside assistance . Ok, another rant is over. TAKE THE CHALLENGE! You cant! Where are the testimonials?

I'm willing to pay out $50,000 cash in person. This can be a combination of families, someone from corporate, i dont care. NO ONE has commented on my youtube channel or contacted me by phone or email to take the challenge. It's not a problem, i'll make the money back in a month STILL WAITING on assure for life corp or customers or sales agents to take the challenge. 90% of thise agents wont make $50,000 in 5 years.

I made $300,000 to $500,000 a year selling roadside assistance . Ok, another rant is over. TAKE THE CHALLENGE! You cant! Where are the testimonials?

As an Independent Insurance Agent - you are paid direct from the Carriers, not a MLM / NWM company . . .

p.s. - Assure For Life will most def collapse in the USA - just a matter of when.

Back