What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

I can't find it, but toolboy and Travis are genuinely the meme (I forget exactly how it went) of the goofy guy in the corner of the dark basement with CNN on one TV, MessNBC on another, with 25 masks on, 100 syringes of covid vaccines sticking out of his body, a "Rage Against the Machine" band shirt on (ironically) calling everyone a "conspiracy theorist" in the caption bubble. 🙃 I cannot deal with extreme people. They both have a SEVERE mental illness and they need to seek major help for it.

I cannot deal with disingenuous, vicious, underhanded people like them. They have blinders on and lie, sensationalize, and distort the truth constantly, simply because they hate Trump. For instance, the "felony" conviction. Yea, pretty easy to get a "felony" conviction when you're changing rules and laws as you go along, and you're in a 90% district of communists.

I'm tired of extremes in this country, and with communists, that's all you get. Because they have a lust for total power and control, and the only way you get that is by constantly destabilizing everything and creating chaos. I'm not "far right" or whatever. I just want to get back to stability and normal times. And the only way to do that is to vote for Trump. Period, end of story.
Interestingly enough...I don't watch cable news. I got the first two vaccinations and then none of the boosters.... The only band Tshirts I have are Chris Cornell and Johnny Cash... I also have masks in my home from the Pandemic.

I'm not a communist or conspiracy theorist. Everything I'm talking about are verifiable and are constent with reality. None of you can debate they aren't.

Seriously, prove me wrong. Make a compelling argument. I'm for it. Convience me I'm wrong. That's how you win voters.

You can't ask from normal and stable times and then say vote for Trump. Nothing was normal or stable. I don't understand how you can believe that to be true.

I don't have to argue the point anymore because of one simple fact. If Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were in court as much and on the charges Trump is on, or anything Trump did during the 2020 election, you would lose your shit.

Full stop.

If you would be okay with Biden or Harris telling people to go to the Capitol and fight like hell.. then do nothing to stop a violent riot for 3 hours... or ask Secretaries or State to find votes, down to the number... or send fake electorates to the official count... or imply your VP has powers he does not for your benefit...

Bro, seriously, be honest... you'd be raising hell.

That's the difference here. If that was Biden or Harris, I'd be right here with you concerning the outrage. You can't say the same.

That's how anyone with half a brain understands that this whole argument is nonsense.

Trump is a traitor. You're supporting a traitor. It makes you a traitor. Just own it.

All you have to admit is that you don't actually believe in our founding values unless it benefits your political stance.

Then literally the only response I have is "Okay. We have a fundamental difference of opinion on the direction of the country."

But all this rationalization and bullshit is just nonsense. Just be honest... or make an argument on facts about Trump that contradicts me.

My opinion is fluid. Maybe there's something you present that can change my opinion...

Or you can do more of the Jesse Waters bit where Generals would have Harris in the Situation Room having their way with her...

That's not sexist at all.

Like, stop with the dumb nicknames. Stop with the implications that she slept her way to her position. ***ing stand for something and own it.

Or don't.

That's what annoys me the most. You guys don't actually stand for much. You stand for the Party that isn't the Party it was...

You can say the same for Democrats.. awesome... For me, Trump is the wrong direction.

Yes, I despise Trump. I will vote against him because he is not the best representative for my values, which are FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE.. Less government interference in people's life... less taxes.

Trump doesn't encompass those values for me. Republicans do not encompass those values, as a whole, imo.

Last edited:
I won't vote for an adjudicated Rapist, Fraudster, Felon, or insurrectionist. I can switch careers just fine.

I also won't vote for a Party that is looking to support Christian Nationalism in our government.

Obviously anyone here has the right to vote however they want... However, the Republican Party has failed under Trump, and it will continue to fail under Trump.

Boomers have done nothing but steal from their children and grandchildren in every way possible. But if the system is there, I'm happy to take back some of my money buy offering insurance products to them...

And if I can't, whatever. I'm at the point where I don't work to live in insurance.

PS: There's no infighting or argument for me. I've been around long enough to know no one will change their minds... You have the right to vote how you see fit...

Just like I have the right to enjoy Trump melting down because he's going to lose.
Model example of voting against your personal interests; Kamala has openly said she wants to get rid of private insurance companies. Here is an insurance agent willingly giving up their career because orange-man-bad.

Model example of voting against your personal interests; Kamala has openly said she wants to get rid of private insurance companies. Here is an insurance agent willingly giving up their career because orange-man-bad.
Not really. At least, Kamala can get a job as an insurance agent if she were to apply for one today. Trump could not be even get hired as an insurance agent in any 50 states. So its in our business interest to keep convicted felons out of this industry.

Not really. At least, Kamala can get a job as an insurance agent if she were to apply for one today. Trump could not be even get hired as an insurance agent in any 50 states. So its in our business interest to keep convicted felons out of this industry.

Yeah, I agree. She might be qualified for that. On an independent agent level.
Fortunately we are looking for someone a little more qualified to run our Country, again.

Back