Astonish Results Any One Heard of Them?

I noticed that parts of this thread have been deleted. Specifically the one about their Insurance Journal article pointing out the fact that Astonish Results only has a 12% success rate (6 or 12% I don't remember). Admins it's too bad that you have done this.... shame on you.

If you want the real deal total package, go to elance, do your research and pick the right provider, their are several on there that are more than reputable, I just started using them in the last couple of months, and the cost and results based on my expectations have been more than justified to me.

See for yourself

Our agency has decided to give it a try. The time it would take to develop and implement a program like this would cost a hell of a lot more than the cost of the program. IF you are'nt seeking new ways to grow, you will be a thing of the past.

Forward thinking is what brings success! There are still agents out there with paper files and following the road to history rather than the road to the future.

If you arent spending money on marketing you will be devoured! Why spend your time sitting in the office hoping for the phone to ring I would much rather be writing business and growing the company:biggrin:

I noticed that parts of this thread have been deleted. Specifically the one about their Insurance Journal article pointing out the fact that Astonish Results only has a 12% success rate (6 or 12% I don't remember). Admins it's too bad that you have done this.... shame on you.
Yeah, what's up with deleting the post about AR's success rate? It makes one suspicious of the motives of the admins... The success rate was 6% btw (10-12 agencies out of 200)...based on comments made by AR in a 12/09 Insurance Journal feature article...I can't post links yet - not worthy - but go ahead and Google this: Insurance Agents Move to the Beat of Rock and Roll Marketing; the article link should be at the top of search results.

70 large and the best they can do is a template-ized, cliche-ridden WEB TWO POINT OH website with an annoying chick yapping at you? Those sites can't have taken more than a few hours to assemble.

Branding is bland or nonexistent. Their other services - marketing campaigns, email blasts, etc. can all be set up by specialized companies for a fraction of the cost, or done in-house with minimal research and training.

Voodoo marketing like this makes me ill.

I think their videos draw people into the site making them more likely to fill out a quote form.

I love your website.

AR is overpriced (for what little SEO/SEM they actually do) IMO, but I'd be lying if I said I don't appreciate how they market themselves.

Last edited:
If you want the real deal total package, go to elance, do your research and pick the right provider, their are several on there that are more than reputable, I just started using them in the last couple of months, and the cost and results based on my expectations have been more than justified to me.

See for yourself

I am the one that started the thread and I have to say you are exactly right. If you optimize your google local listing, which is easy to learn how to do, put up a nice website, learn some basic SEO and outsource it, have someone write blog posts and get a nice facebook page, you will have what Astonish gives you at about 5% of the total price. This was an absolute waste of our money and I am sorry we ever signed up.

Their CRM software is garbage if you do any commercial work. I would say learn how to use your AMS or Applied systems cold, and outsource the rest of the work on Elance or Odesk.

They absolutely do market themselves well. $2,750 for 60 months. AKA a $165,000 mistake. I will say that over the next five years it will probably have brought in enough to cover itself. It doesn't take many policies per month times five years to cover the $2,750 per month cost, but I would not sign up with them again and i would not recommend others to either.

Also, the bounce rate on our website is terrible. Most people that come to it for a good keyword, go away.

I am sure I will be getting a call from the cult shortly.

Last edited:
You're better off joining quantum club aka: insurance profit systems...I was once a member. I learned how to market but even more valuable was the relationships with other agents around the country that I built and continue to have.

If you have no idea how to market your business, joining up with them is worth the time and money.

Back