Astonish Results Any One Heard of Them?

Wow, so much animosity on this thread!

Astonish Results produces a very good product/solution. I think someone commented on the fact that their websites are just "Web 2.0" template designs".... so what? They look nice, and, more importantly, as users of their system have pointed out - they work!

We have hundreds of customers that use Astonish Results as their web, email marketing and SEO platform - and also utilize our insurance videos on a section or tab of their site. The opportunities and sales results from that combination have been very good.

I personally believe they're a bit pricey, but from my experience, the ROI model sustains itself...

So for those who have signed up with this group, what was your FYC measurement prior to AR, and what is it now? The strict number of agents working for you *before-and-after* is not a valid measurement as to the success of your agency - any agency can go out and hire a few 1099 agents, but that doesn't mean anything regarding production.

After carefully reading our contract, they wanted to take a loan and use us a collateral for the bank! BE VERY CAREFUL before signing anything with them.

I know the guys who run Astonish Personally, and I can say they are top notch! They care about what they are doing, and who they are doing it for. Pricey? Maybe, but it's what you make of it if you ask me.

From what I know about Astonish, they cost about as much as an additional staff person. But, they effectively replace the need for that person on the processing/marketing side. Plus, they don't miss work, don't quit, don't need to be trained, don't file for unemployment, and don't surf on Facebook half the day.

They certainly for the bigger agencies, based on their pricing model. And there are other alternatives at much lower costs. But from what I can tell, they're the Cadillac.

I have NEVER heard anything good about Astonish, but I have ALWAYS heard negative crap, I say not bad crap, but severe negative stuff

Adam, I know enough people and trust them enough that when they say that product is junk, I believe them and dont even bother to look into it.

I bet you havent read this entire thread yet have you?
You should find plenty of answers in 6 pages of comments.

I havent looked into them, so I dont know what all they offer.

Back