Attention: Experienced Independent Agents

You need to find out what renewals will be, if he plans on giving you less then 50% on your renewals then I would push for a higher percentage on new business like 60-70%. Also find out what else is he going to provide you with, will he give you marketing material, leads, office space? I would also be upfront about eventually wanting to branch off and work out a deal where you can take/buy your clients out.

Good luck!

this thread is over 4 years OLD!

Be patient, the OP might reply since they havent commented in 4 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I'm all for someone new using the search function.

But you gotta look at then the post was made...this guy is probably working at Publix now

I work for Symmetry Financial Group and from what I see they have the best lead system and compensation around. I am new to the industry but I have been pleased with my start. I like the flexibility and unlimited income potential. Happy to answer any questions 're SFG.

I work for Symmetry Financial Group and from what I see they have the best lead system and compensation around. I am new to the industry but I have been pleased with my start. I like the flexibility and unlimited income potential. Happy to answer any questions 're SFG.

Let's all jump on the wagon and ride.

Back