Auto dialer verses response card leads

Sorry, I just read the above and it sounds a little strong. I really didn't intend for it to.

It's been a long week, I should have just said, do cards.

First mistake this year. :biggrin:

Shoot, if you can get 10-15 leads per day for $899 one time cost, I really don't see what the problem is. Based on the previous coments though, I think I would get a new phone number for the machine to work with. JMHO.

Just set up my dialer. It's 3 lines now but capable of 12. Calling only "small" business for life and health. Started on Thursday last week. So today is the end of day 3. I am refining the message and have no experience in dialers. Have received on average 3 calls a day and 2 solid leads. Paid $300 for the used dialer and $110/mo for local only calling. For what I have in it, 1 good lead a month would be better than what I am paying for 6 exclusive leads at $15.99. Do the math.
Time will tell though. Will keep you posted.

Just set up my dialer. It's 3 lines now but capable of 12. Calling only "small" business for life and health. Started on Thursday last week. So today is the end of day 3. I am refining the message and have no experience in dialers. Have received on average 3 calls a day and 2 solid leads. Paid $300 for the used dialer and $110/mo for local only calling. For what I have in it, 1 good lead a month would be better than what I am paying for 6 exclusive leads at $15.99. Do the math.
Time will tell though. Will keep you posted.

Tell us what your message says, and maybe someone could help you make it better. I think anything is trial and error. The first 5 secs is the most important part I would think.

OK from what I have seen, the dialer works and theres some positive but for some reason i think that other people in the last ten years have done this but not wanting to share , that or the experience depth of this forum sucks. what is it? no one have used this method to generate leads , I am talking about a dialer that calls 4000 names a day and people leave their name and address if they want FE information.WTF... about to cancel my membership on this site. this MF is useless, logic and reason only ......I got 7000 agents not knowing what to say , well that the insurance business for you. hit me back somebody.

about to cancel my membership on this site. this MF is useless, logic and reason only ......I got 7000 agents not knowing what to say , well that the insurance business for you. hit me back somebody.

I would take this up immediately with customer service. Oh, and demand that they refund those dues you paid, on a pro-rated basis, of course.

Try them and find out, some people here like dialers, some don't. If you get 10-15 leads a day, for 899, then you should at least make your money back while trying it out.
What more of an answer were you looking for?

Back