Auto dialer verses response card leads

Dialers just deliver the message.

You need a crisp message and good calling data.

Tom

I think there should be no such thing as a Do Not Call list. Look at all the people that have a cell phone glued to their ear. If people like talking so much why do they get angry when a sales person calls? I think caller Id works for screening calls well enough. I know what you are thinking but I just wanted to post something because I think it's ridiculous that one could be fined so much for calling someone on a Do Not Call List. Back to the good old days and door knocking!

thank you for stating the obvios, so I will take it as no one here EVER used a auto dialer to genrate FE leads. ok I give up, thanks guys.

There are a few BIG agencies that buy nothing but dialer leads for their FE prospecting.

Just harder to do residential now a days . . .

Not impossible - just harder.

Tom

thank you for stating the obvious, so I will take it as no one here EVER used a auto dialer to generate FE leads. ok I give up, thanks guys.

I have heard auto dialer is a good inexpensive way to go. you can use makemycalls.com for $95 a month load your own data also is a CRM. I can get data for about .6 with # and address.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am talking about auto dialer calls the number when they pick up I start talking and set my own appointment. I know they have different methods, some have a recording where they push one to leave a message or have agent call back or to be transferred to a live agent. I have not had very good luck with this type of dialer. Maybe I need some training with it.

Last edited:
I am talking about auto dialer calls the number when they pick up I start talking and set my own appointment. I know they have different methods, some have a recording where they push one to leave a message or have agent call back or to be transferred to a live agent. I have not had very good luck with this type of dialer. Maybe I need some training with it.

This is a predictive dialer.

Unless you have one that doesn't screen for answering machines - then there is a lag and the people will hang up before you get to them.

Tom

Tell us what your message says, and maybe someone could help you make it better. I think anything is trial and error. The first 5 secs is the most important part I would think.

Right now it's pretty basic right now. My press "9" to transfer to a live agent is something like "This is _____ with _____ We are calling on local businesses to discuss your Health and Life Insurance needs. If you are not happy with your current provider or would like to save money on your current policies please press 9 to speak to a live agent.

My voicemail message is also similar just I leave my phone number instead of asking them to press 9.

I thought about leaning towards life insurance and maybe pushing term w/ rop. But I am definitely open to suggestions.

I did get my first sale from it $169/mo term policy, but the response has been very very limited

Back