Auto Insurance in NJ

“I would like to hear and share some suggestions on how to get good auto insurance in New Jersey without paying arm and leg.

CURE Auto Insurance is a quality insurer that can save responsible drivers an arm and a leg. Actually, their “spokeshead” (the blue head guy) doesn't even have arms or legs, so there you go. They're a not-for-profit insurer and a sensible choice for many drivers in NJ and PA.

Sounds like a rep for the company, especially with the spokeshead comment...

I think cure is sold by progressive agents. But i am not sure. Sometimes the cheapest insurance, turns out to be the most expensive.

I think cure is sold by progressive agents. But i am not sure. Sometimes the cheapest insurance, turns out to be the most expensive.

CURE isn't sold by Progessive agents, or any other sales agents, which is actually one of the ways they are able to keep costs down (by not paying commissions to agents/brokers).

LM controls about 13% of NJ in home & auto insurance and I am not sure about PA.

LM is a very credit based company, the better your credit the harder it is to compete against us. We target the typical homeowner, married, two cars, college educated. Basically any family that lives in Pleasentville. This becomes a problem be anything outside this target market we are no where near in price.

One thing unique is that we do insure flat roofs and we also still monoline homes without auto.

Back