Auto Insurance Leads from Car Dealerships?

Neil813

Has anyone had success in going to Car Dealerships and asking for Auto Insurance Leads? Need to start marketing in my community. Would like to know how you approached it, who you spoke to, and if you offered an incentive, what worked. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Hello!
Not always, it all depends on your desire
To know all nuances of auto insurance coverages is very important for choosing a type of coverage. I will explain you why. Because auto coverages which are improperly chosen can lead to simply useless waste of money. And you may not receive that car insurance coverages which you really need. Just imagine how much harm to your finances and safe you can cause with improperly chosen auto insurance. Unless you are the novice in auto insurance, it will be easier for you to choose auto coverages. But if this situation is new for you, you should learn accurately all types of auto coverages before choosing something for you.
I recomend you to fill a quote or connect with our agent.
If you are interested in getting Free Quotes of auto insurance nyc, we are glad to announce that you are at the right page. We understand your needs in cheap but trustworthy car insurance. At present our service can offer you the best insurance decisions for protection your car in New York. And it’s all thanks to more than 20-year-old auto insurance experience in New York and the whole country in general. That is why you can feel 100% guarantee that your auto insurance is really the best decision in whole New York city. We have been the official partners of the best nyc insurance companies in USA in sphere of car insurance for 20 years. That’s why choosing us for auto insurance in New York you make an investment in your future.
I hope, I helped you.

Has anyone had success in going to Car Dealerships and asking for Auto Insurance Leads? Need to start marketing in my community. Would like to know how you approached it, who you spoke to, and if you offered an incentive, what worked. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Rather than asking for auto insurance leads, I think you should get quality contacts from Dealers. They have authenticate data of New car buyers and you can approach them for auto insurance via Email campaign or call.

I know most car dealers want a kickback for the referrals, but if you build a strong personal relationship with a few good car dealers offering a kickback no longer is relevant. I would not pay too much for dealership leads unless you can charge a fee.

Back