California - Auto & Home Insurance

It's a great time to get started in writing homeowners and auto insurance in California :D

kevin-hart-say-what.gif

Hello all,
Anyone out there has a company that I can get appointed for Auto Insurance in California, I already got a company that is still writing Homeowners insurance. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

Try CSE, not great but I know they are at least writing business

It's a great time to get started in writing homeowners and auto insurance in California :D

Only need 5-10 clients to have a million dollar book. Back when i wrote PC personal lines, i had to write 700-750 households using a rotary phone, Polaroid camera & walk up hill both ways. You young whipper snappers don't even need to get dressed or leave home to write a couple households in California to get to a million

Only need 5-10 clients to have a million dollar book. Back when i wrote PC personal lines, i had to write 700-750 households using a rotary phone, Polaroid camera & walk up hill both ways. You young whipper snappers don't even need to get dressed or leave home to write a couple households in California to get to a million

I'd counter by saying a million in California is worth pennies today, so who cares? Also, in the age of rotary phones, insurance wasn't seen as a commodity as it is today, which has created a market saturation that wasn't even fathomable back then.

Sure, you had to throw on your suit and tie, but the households you wrote back in the day were probably loyal and with you for decades. Nowadays, they'll be shopping for their insurance within 2 years.

Apples and oranges, my friend

Back