Aviva IUL and UL

pdoyle

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone seen the new pricing for the revised NLG IUL and UL? Change comes on the 25th and I can't get any answers.

Is that no lapse IUL? Why would someone want a no lapse IUL?

currently... clients looking for the lowest price on lifetime guarantee... they are the company to beat in most cases.

i hope they don't price them selves out of the game.
usualy a company will release the new rates well in advance of the increase. curious if anyone has seen anything.

thanks

The problem with Aviva right now is that they are grossly unorganized.

Aviva knows their value comes with their table shave program and placing the table 3 to standard. I hope this helps.

currently... clients looking for the lowest price on lifetime guarantee... they are the company to beat in most cases.

i hope they don't price them selves out of the game.
usualy a company will release the new rates well in advance of the increase. curious if anyone has seen anything.

thanks

Yeah I understand why someone would want an SGUL, but I'm confused on why having it indexed would be beneficial at all. The cash inside an SGUL is virtually untouchable if you want to keep the secondary guarantee.

Yeah I understand why someone would want an SGUL, but I'm confused on why having it indexed would be beneficial at all. The cash inside an SGUL is virtually untouchable if you want to keep the secondary guarantee.

The best reason to buy a Guaranteed IUL from AVIVA is that it has been the cheapest Guaranteed Policy available for over a year.

Another is it is the only way to buy a GUL with the upside of the market with no risk. Best case scenario you can stop paying your premiums....worst case you continue to pay your guaranteed premiums. Its a win win.

GUL, VUL, EIL, TUVL, SGUL, FUVUL who cares. Aviva, who cares. How about another acronymn to make life insurance AS CONFUSING as possible? Is it really life insurance, or is it something else? Ridiculous.

Has anyone seen the new pricing for the revised NLG IUL and UL? Change comes on the 25th and I can't get any answers.

From AVIVA:

"...This revised portfolio will provide top-level competitive NLG premiums in every age category, especially in single pay or limited premium payment designs. In general, Advantage Builder III will
be the preferred product for customers 65 and under, while Guarantee UL Solution II will generally be the better
product for customers over the age of 65.

Here are the steps Aviva is taking to reposition its No-Lapse Guarantee portfolio:

• Required NLG premiums and policy charges are being updated. We are increasing NLG premiums an average of 5% overall for both products.

• We are making Guarantee UL Solution more competitive at age 70 and above by lowering the NLG
premium at those issue ages. The product redesign will make limited pay scenarios more competitive than
lifetime pay across age categories.

• We are increasing expense charges and target premiums across age categories on Guarantee UL Solution to align with lifetime NLG premiums. Lifetime NLG premiums will be fully commissionable through approximately age 65.

• Target premiums and expense charge will also be increased on Advantage Builder III to align with lifetime pay NLG premiums, which will be fully commissionable through approximately age 65.

New rates will be based on application signed date. We will communicate full transition guidelines in early January.

..."

Transition guidelines:

"...In the above states, applicants will receive the current NLG products if ALL the following conditions are met:

• The application is signed on or before January 24, 2010. This must be the full Part A application; trial applications cannot be used to meet this deadline.

• The application is received in the Home Office on or before February 5, 2010.

• The policy is issued on or before April 30, 2010.

..."

Hope this helps.

GUL, VUL, EIL, TUVL, SGUL, FUVUL who cares. Aviva, who cares. How about another acronymn to make life insurance AS CONFUSING as possible? Is it really life insurance, or is it something else? Ridiculous.

Or you can make it simple:

Here's your premium. Keep paying it for life and it will never increase.

Back