B2B Insurance

lithia01

I have a skill for cold calling Businesses. What are some types of insurances I can sell to other business that are profitable atleast. I under workers comp is the least profitable and Aflac/Colonial life are pretty much very difficult start earn an income.

How do you sell when you have such a broken English background? Not trying to be nasty but I would work on a better flow of nouns and verbs before I started trying to contact businesses in the scam filled society we find ourselves in.

I under workers comp is the least profitable

It will depend on what industry you are selling to, size of business, etc. but overall this is false. If you are selling p&c, work comp premiums are generally larger, though the commissions are a bit lower. Generally, if you are selling p&c, you will sell liability, property, work comp, e&o, etc. Not JUST work comp. I can't speak for any other lines of business.

Though, harsh, @fed up is 100% correct. None of this matters if you can't get in front of the business owner. Even in an area like mine which is largely immigrant, you'll need to do some work on your english.

Last edited:
Back