Looking to get into life insurance.

wise790

Hello,
I'm looking into getting into life insurance and need some advice. I have been life and health license for many years and have mainly focused on health insurance. I'm looking to expend my business to include life insurance but not sure where to start. I have recently gotten an appointment with Ethos, but I need to learn who are the best carriers, products to focus on or avoid and best prospecting strategies. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Darline Candio

Thank you! Are there any carriers you would recommend in the term life space?

Many times Term is about price initially. Then options and benefits or riders and inherent benefits like convertible and ABR.

So I would recommend spending a bit of time looking at price differences. I would recommend going to Term4Life.com and enter different ages and amounts to see which companies work price wise. Then check what the differences are. Some may have options at the end of the term period, some may not have ABR, some are going to be SI others are going to have tighter underwriting.

Hello,
I'm looking into getting into life insurance and need some advice. I have been life and health license for many years and have mainly focused on health insurance. I'm looking to expend my business to include life insurance but not sure where to start. I have recently gotten an appointment with Ethos, but I need to learn who are the best carriers, products to focus on or avoid and best prospecting strategies. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Darline Candio
First thing to do would be to forget about Ethos. They’re the absolute worst. Bad rates, horrible commission, and very, very few people will complete an app themselves.

It’s VERY easy to start selling life insurance, especially if you’ve been in the B2B space with health insurance.

Back