Bad Replacements

I like Foresters.. but I would be lying if I didn't play the "Canadian" card if I were up against them for a sale...

Yeah, considering they are the oldest in NA, started in Massachusetts and moved to Canada because it saved their clients more money. You must be an NASB dbag.

That really only works on very very stupid people....my solution....I don't write foresters for very very stupid people.

You write final expense- you're not writing 3 million SPIA annuities- The reason 90% of final expense clients are on a tight budget is because they are stupid...There's simply no way around it

----------

Yeah, considering they are the oldest in NA, started in Massachusetts and moved to Canada because it saved their clients more money. You must be an NASB dbag.

I could give 2 shits where Foresters started or why they moved to Canada- What I care about is selling- Foresters was my #1 carrier at one time, sold enough to qualify for 2 trips- I much prefer TA- better underwriting and faster issue

If I'm up against a new Foresters policy and can get a better rate- you damn right I'm gonna play the Canadian, certificate #, fraternal organization card- I'm a salesman with an insurance license- That's why I been writing 80k+ a year in AP for the last 10 years part time.. You can get back to Foresters and your pom poms

Back