Final Expense Telesales | The Good & The Bad

I only speak the truth. I understand that's a stranger to you so you don't recognize the truth.

What is there to be jealous of?

Your upline has never earned a company trip for FE on his own pen.

You brought me into this conversation. Seems I'm living rent free in your head. But that has been obvious for years.

How do you know whether he has or has not won trips on his own pen ?

Do you have concrete evidence ?

OK, prove me wrong. You made the claim. I called your BS. Back it up or STFU!

I didn't accuse him,you did.

It's on you to prove,you are the one making a false statement,false accusation.

I beleive him,he's a decent guy,have no reason to doubt the man.

You,on the other hand are very angry today.

How come ?

How come ?
Who is the him you're referring to. Is it Todd?

Yep, it's me. Same ol', same ol' with JD. Talking about things that he has no clue about. He's done that since I've been on here. He just like making things up in his own head due to his low self esteem I would suppose. I can't think of any other reason he would feel the need to make up lies and accusations that he has no clue about.

But yes, I was writing FE, Med Supps, LTC, and Annuities while he was a grungy tire changer. And yes, I was going on trips then to. He always says to prove it, but I have no need or want to. I could care less what he says and lies about. He's just a tool and doesn't even realize it. He is a good tool for FEX though.

How come ?

Wrong again. You claimed he was earning trips before I was in the business. You brought him up.

I simply informed that you were incorrect.

I told you to prove it or STFU.

Your choice is to do neither.

Yep, it's me. Same ol', same ol' with JD. Talking about things that he has no clue about. He's done that since I've been on here. He just like making things up in his own head due to his low self esteem I would suppose. I can't think of any other reason he would feel the need to make up lies and accusations that he has no clue about.

But yes, I was writing FE, Med Supps, LTC, and Annuities while he was a grungy tire changer. And yes, I was going on trips then to. He always says to prove it, but I have no need or want to. I could care less what he says and lies about. He's just a tool and doesn't even realize it. He is a good tool for FEX though.

Right, keep spreading the shit here that you tell your lappie.

Now twist the story. I never said you didn’t write stuff. Nor that you haven’t gone on trips. I know you have gone on trips on the backs of other agents.

I also have never said that you didn’t earn trips o other products. Although I doubt you ever did.

What I have said, and will say again, is that you have never earned a company trip on your own pen writing FE. You won’t prove it because you can’t.

And you do care. That’s why you engage in character assassination. Oldest company man trick in the book.

Now you want to add more name calling to your resume? Ok, better a tool than a fool.

Yes.
For some reason he has this thing in his mind about company trips,Todd and the way he runs the agency.
Sounds to me like he's jealous.
Whenever he wants to attack my posts he throws a jab at Todd.
He's very angry today.
People that are very successful.happy in life do not behave this way.

Yes.
For some reason he has this thing in his mind about company trips,Todd and the way he runs the agency.
Sounds to me like he's jealous.
Whenever he wants to attack my posts he throws a jab at Todd.
He's very angry today.
People that are very successful.happy in life do not behave this way.
I turned down the last trip I qualified for ... Mexico.

Must have been the right decision. One look at the border tells me that Mexico is coming to me.

I could care less about the number of trips that Todd has been on. I prefer things like honesty and character. He meets those and that's good enough for me.

He's an ugly little shit but you can't have everything.

Back