Baltimore Life is Going to Stop Doing F.E.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I just heard today that Baltimore Life is going to stop doing F.E.

Have any of you heard this?

I just heard today that Baltimore Life is going to stop doing F.E.

Have any of you heard this?

I have not heard this. Jaime Cizek always calls me to thank me for FE. Does not seem to make sense from a marketing angle....it appears to me that is kind of how Balt gets new agents. Also appears to me that they have a classic style portfolio...just my impression...I don't know either.

They were doing the over the phone sale thing, that a lot of agent brag about.

I also heard today that W.R.L. will stop selling term insurance.

I called Renee in Agent Services and asked her. She said they are not getting out of final expense. It's their bread and butter. it brings in the agents for other stuff.

I never knew BL was a big final expense player.. I have replaced alot of their stuff as well. BL is probaly in the top 3 companies of business that I replace on a monthly basis. Replace Lincoln, Senior Life, Baltimore several times a month.

I called Renee in Agent Services and asked her. She said they are not getting out of final expense. It's their bread and butter. it brings in the agents for other stuff.

I never knew BL was a big final expense player.. I have replaced alot of their stuff as well. BL is probaly in the top 3 companies of business that I replace on a monthly basis. Replace Lincoln, Senior Life, Baltimore several times a month.

The companies I would like to see more of are NYL/AARP, Lincoln Heritage and State Farm.

I've never run into a Baltimore Life policy.

Back