Bankers Fidelity Marketing Ethics?

I completely agree, you cant worry about rate increases. Protect the compnaies you like and spread your risk or sicker clients amongst other carriers.

They have gone from one of the low price leaders to mid pack in my part of TN..

90% of the time when I save someone money on their supp it is in hundreds or even thohsands (if its a couple with plan F and theyve had it with the same company for 10 years) so it doesnt matter of they are competitive or not. If i can find them a new company it doesnt really matter unless its AARP level 2

"In NJ they are no longest the lowest price as we have 5 carriers coming in the state in the next 3 months and other ciarriers are pulling the shell game like MOO just did in NJ."

Devin, do you know if these carriers will have the name recognition like Humana does, great rates like they suddenly do plus the extras their med supp includes?

They will not have Humana name recognition or the gym membetship but they will all be 100% bettrr 2 work with, still fighting 3 cases not paid on, who has time to chase down commissions. Humana is only paper app now. . I am told at least 1 company in NJ is going 2 beat humana's rates.

Devin, I was messing around with Vantage today (I hate Humana's portal) and it looks like you can enroll someone in a Med Supp online.

Somarco, whaatt? I thought they were the well known "debil?"

Check plan g when we spoke to the folks at humana they said they could not get the online app for Plan G approved 4 the NJ launch of humanadental. I dont do a lot of Plan Fs.

Back