BCBSt vs AnthemTN

Stephanie F

Can someone let me know if these are two different things or if somehow they crossover? Trying to get up line appt with BCBS in TN and Anthem in GA in order for his agent who lives on the border of the two states to get contracted with them as well. My boss got appt with anthem ga AND Anthem tn which I don’t think is the same as bcbst but I’m only in my third week working here and have no prior experience in this field.

Lol thanks! My boss had lost his one of his two office employees and hired me as a replacement but then the other had a serious family situation and left the day I started (the last week of sept) without notice. So we both were going into open enrollment thinking I’d be shadowing the other staff member until suddenly he had only me and this is my first time working in this field. So I’m doing everything I can think of to build my understanding of how to do this job right so he isn’t totally on his own. And your response cleared up my confusion enough to realize I needed to go directly to bcbst and I got all of the broker appointment documents from them and managed to get it done and submitted for him by the end of the day! Lol sounds like a silly thing to be so happy about but when it’s the first time you ever have to figure it out the process was almost intimidating. So thank you guys for helping!

Back