Beautiful Day of Call Avoidance

DecisionMan

Guru
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Decided to make this a 'me' day. Started with early breakfast with a friend followed by a sales seminar that ended at 10:30 a.m.

Hmm. What to do . . . How about a new movie? Hit the 11:00 a.m. showing of Jack the Giant Slayer. Pretty good movie, empty theater. Only $5, not counting soda and nachos.

Movie ended a little after 1, giving me enough time to get lunch and get to the spring Golf Show which opened at 2 p.m. at the convention center.

Got home about 6, told my sweetie I had a great day and I'd take her out to dinner.

A beautiful day of call avoidance activities? (February was big commission month, so taking March 1 off isn't so bad now, is it?)

Any good call avoidance stories out there?

See, this is why I come to this forum... to see how the experts do it. I usually just sit there and stare at my phone. I could be wasting time so much more "productively".

Decided to make this a 'me' day. Started with early breakfast with a friend followed by a sales seminar that ended at 10:30 a.m.

Hmm. What to do . . . How about a new movie? Hit the 11:00 a.m. showing of Jack the Giant Slayer. Pretty good movie, empty theater. Only $5, not counting soda and nachos.

Movie ended a little after 1, giving me enough time to get lunch and get to the spring Golf Show which opened at 2 p.m. at the convention center.

Got home about 6, told my sweetie I had a great day and I'd take her out to dinner.

A beautiful day of call avoidance activities? (February was big commission month, so taking March 1 off isn't so bad now, is it?)

Congratulations, a creative day of call avoidance. Done like a pro!

Don't know who you are trying to fool.. We all know your real name is Ferris Bueller. :skeptical:

Back