Becoming a financial advisor at age 48

Do you ever find that the people that need it the most are the most resistant to change? I’m a financial advisor and I’ll take on “pro bono” cases every now and then and just give people on hard times free advice but I feel like they never listen or don’t trust me despite the fact that I’m not charging them.

snaptube vidmate

It's never too late to start something, especially if you want it. I advise you to be an advisor because if you go to work with pleasure, you will definitely become excellent in the field due to the constant desire to learn. At the age of 40, my uncle began a career in economics, even though he graduated from medicine. He now collaborates with the https://www.humaninvesting.com company who helped him develop and even to have a prestigious reputation.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking of becoming a financial planner as I have just turned 48 this past April. I am in a position to start a new career or business and wanted thoughts as if it is to late to start a career in this field.

I understand it is a tough business to get started in the beginning and have been told it’s going to take at least 2 years to make consistent money flowing in monthly.

I have an opportunity to work with a friend of mine that I graduated with who has been working in his father's business. He said I could come aboard anytime and take the time I need to learn the business. Before making a decision, I wanted to research more about the company, so I checked Devere Group reviews online to see what others have experienced working there.

What are your thoughts on this please and thank you
Hi there, Starting a career as a financial planner at 48 is definitely not too late! In fact, your years of life experience can be a significant asset in this field, where understanding clients' needs and building trust are crucial. It's true that establishing yourself may take time, but with dedication and the support of your friend's business, you have a valuable opportunity to learn and grow. Take advantage of the mentorship and time to study the industry—it's a chance to build a solid foundation for your new career. Your initiative is admirable, and I believe you can succeed with persistence and enthusiasm.

Hi there, Starting a career as a financial planner at 48 is definitely not too late! In fact, your years of life experience can be a significant asset in this field, where understanding clients' needs and building trust are crucial. It's true that establishing yourself may take time, but with dedication and the support of your friend's business, you have a valuable opportunity to learn and grow. Take advantage of the mentorship and time to study the industry—it's a chance to build a solid foundation for your new career. Your initiative is admirable, and I believe you can succeed with persistence and enthusiasm.

But what about age 52 or 53 as this post is from 4+ years ago?

Back