Beer Distributor

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I am competing against Nationwide in PA on a retail beer distributor and something seems off.

They are paying $1661/year for 200k in contents and have 1MM/2MM liquor liability and GL.

Closest price I got back was $4500

What gives? Does NW specialize in this? Do you know of any carriers that would do well here?

So I am competing against Nationwide in PA on a retail beer distributor and something seems off.

They are paying $1661/year for 200k in contents and have 1MM/2MM liquor liability and GL.

Closest price I got back was $4500

What gives? Does NW specialize in this? Do you know of any carriers that would do well here?

I've lost just as bad to Nationwide on this exact same risk. I have NO CLUE how Nationwide does it. It was about 3 years ago for me...just about the same numbers too. I don't do much commercial & I heard Nationwide can be super competitive on risks they want so maybe this is an example?

I'm a NW agent. Wholesale distributors is one of out top 5 classes...

That's ok... I can still take garages from Nationwide which I know is in their top 5 as well..I'll get me revenge on this one haha

So I am competing against Nationwide in PA on a retail beer distributor and something seems off. They are paying $1661/year for 200k in contents and have 1MM/2MM liquor liability and GL. Closest price I got back was $4500 What gives? Does NW specialize in this? Do you know of any carriers that would do well here?

Penn National has a program for beverage distributors that was pretty competitive, my experience with it is a bit dated but they we're very competitive in the Philadelphia metro market.

Back