Benipath I Mean Really?

I know an agent who has used Benipath for the past 2 years and has done well with them and is pleased overall.

I think it must be a regional thing. I've heard good things about every lead company that is bashed on here, with only one exception, and their initials are precise leads.

I have a BGA that was begging me to buy Parasol Leads, even offering to pay half of the lead costs. They have been ruthlessly criticized on here, but my BGA said that he has a guy out in Ca making a killing off of them, trash vs. treasure I guess.

I think it must be a regional thing. I've heard good things about every lead company that is bashed on here, with only one exception, and their initials are precise leads.

I have a BGA that was begging me to buy Parasol Leads, even offering to pay half of the lead costs. They have been ruthlessly criticized on here, but my BGA said that he has a guy out in Ca making a killing off of them, trash vs. treasure I guess.

You can add Precise to the list as well. My co-worker is loving them right now. She's only about 1 month in with them so far though so we'll see.

As Update, I got call from Judy over at benipath, She apologized for everything that has happened and stated with vacation time last week they were shorthanded, She changed it so the deposit would pay my last leads.

I believe she had been honest, Corrected the issue, and spent some time on the phone with me as well

I do also have to say, I did not get many leads only 15, 3 of which were telemarketer leads they are trying out, those tele leads were not good and they admitted it is a new type for them and work in progress.I also had one return.So that leaves 11 Leads to go on.

I have 1 I might close (50/50 chance) and the last 4 I have not spoke with

This thread really was never about lead quality, I know I did not get enough to go on.

This thread was about the lack of contact and procedure, This I feel has been addressed by Judy with satisfaction

Judy is who I have spoken to over at Benepath and she seems like a class gal. Your post made me feel uncomfortable with them so I am glad that she has resolved your issues. I am going to give them a try for up to a year and if nothing comes of it lesson learned. Before them I have not purchased leads for over five years so I am curious as to how it will work out.

Back