Best Cellphone Service Provider (laptop Wireless Too???)

Avoid Sprint. With their horrible service record, suits, and loss of subscribers, I doubt if they will even be around in a couple of years. The whole shooting match is pretty much going to be Verizon and AT&T.

My God, Sprint had to be sued by customers in a class action suit to get them to drop their horrible contract obligation that stuck you with full penalties on the last day of the contract in the same amount as the first day. Now they have to prorate like everyone else --only because they were forced to. They also have huge gaps in service locally on the Interstates -no excuse for that, none.

I got rid of Sprint last month, went back to AT&T, and got an iPhone. Best thing I ever did. I don't need to pay for additional service for my laptop, the iPhone does everything I need. By the way, the service is cheaper, even with the iPhone, than it was with Sprint. Not that it matters, I would have paid twice as much.

Hope this helps.

What can you do with the iPhone for business and where you do not need your laptop? I am still stuck on the mouse and keyboard paradigm interface. Thanks. :err:

Back