Best Company for Accident Insurance

Ranger

Expert
My wife has been turned down for individual health insurance because of her issues with depression. That's not a problem as she will qualify for the PCIP in a few months. She is otherwise very healthy. What I need in the meantime is an accident policy to cover her in the event that she does have an accident. She rides bicycles and volunteers at a horseback riding therapy center. So she will be around horses.

We live in Tennessee. Does anybody have any advise on which company to contact based on the quality of coverage they provide; plus has a good history of paying claims?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

in NC, Combined has always had accident coverage (gotta make sure you have the right policy though. most people only had the hospital policy, without the disability, which is where the claims were usually primarily paid).

Conseco seems to be pretty decent here as well. Might try Aflac also. I think they'll do individuals also, but not sure

I have sold supplemental health insurance and accident insurance for years......................Conseco has the best plan available bar none plus a RETURN of Premium option.........I would also advise everyone to look at their critical illness plans that pay a lump sum of 70k directly to you in the event of Cancer, Heart Attack or stroke as 80 percent of all bills are one of these three.......this plus a health plan will cover you and /or your spouse very well...................I am licensed in Tennessee so shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you want to learn more.

Back