Best Company to Work for Pay Wise?

Brock3798

I am currently 18 years old working for Lincoln heritage got my license 7 days after my birthday and was selling polices in highschool I got into the business because my uncle has been working for Lincoln for 6 years now making 400k currently making pretty decent money my residual income is growing fast.... But I pretty much I only hear bad things about Lincoln I don't see it the money is good the people are good.... leads are crap most of the time but find a way to make it work.... but in your eyes where is the best place to work?

I am currently 18 years old working for Lincoln heritage got my license 7 days after my birthday and was selling polices in highschool I got into the business because my uncle has been working for Lincoln for 6 years now making 400k currently making pretty decent money my residual income is growing fast.... But I pretty much I only hear bad things about Lincoln I don't see it the money is good the people are good.... leads are crap most of the time but find a way to make it work.... but in your eyes where is the best place to work?

It's best to be independent. Because you can get more people approved at a better price and most with 1st day full coverage.

Lincoln charges most people higher rates and goes to graded on too many health conditions.

Plus 115% commission is the norm as an independent. Leads will cost less too.

I would run away from LH.
I might even suggest going to school for a few years. I went into the US Air Force to "grow up" a little. It sure helped me!
There is no best company to work for. You make your own income in sales

I would run away from LH.
I might even suggest going to school for a few years. I went into the US Air Force to "grow up" a little. It sure helped me!
There is no best company to work for. You make your own income in sales

Can you tell me why everyone hates Lincoln?

If your uncle is making 400K a year I would be talking to your uncle!!!

Back