Best Deal on Courier Services for Agents

No you don't...

Priority mail is flat rate, zip code sent from doesn't matter. Although you can put it in so you can see where it is from before you open it. That information is printed on the label. Also, you can enter ship date, but you can only go a few days out. They can drop the thing in the mail months later and it will still be delivered to you.

Okay so I can print a second click and ship land and attach it to an priorty mail envelope and don't have to worry about when they drop it back in the mail....And if they don't send it back I can cancel it?

Okay so I can print a second click and ship land and attach it to an priorty mail envelope and don't have to worry about when they drop it back in the mail....And if they don't send it back I can cancel it?

Pretty much. I print two labels, one for the envelope to them and one for the return envelope to me. I stick the return one on a second envelope, fold it in half and stick in it outbound envelope. Then if I don't get it back, prior to 60 days I call and have it refunded.

Pretty much. I print two labels, one for the envelope to them and one for the return envelope to me. I stick the return one on a second envelope, fold it in half and stick in it outbound envelope. Then if I don't get it back, prior to 60 days I call and have it refunded.

Just a hint. There are multiple size envelopes that can be used as a smaller reply envelope.

Just a hint. There are multiple size envelopes that can be used as a smaller reply envelope.

Just a hint, they all cost the same to ship, or near enough, and I don't have to order and stock two sizes of envelopes. ;)

Just a hint, they all cost the same to ship, or near enough, and I don't have to order and stock two sizes of envelopes. ;)

I can see how having to decide between two sizes could be confusing and then there is all that sorting. ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can see how having to decide between two sizes could be confusing and then there is all that sorting. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! You are right in some cases faxed forms may be good enough.

Do large brokers like EZLife or National Brokers have discounted rates with major couriers?

I liked sending is by priority @$5 but I wish we can get it back swiftly too, may look more professional to the client.

We ship on our own dime.

We ship on our own dime.

I don't think anyone has suggested not shipping on their own dime. The OP was simply asking if any of the carriers or FMO's had any discounts with folks like UPS or FedEx.

Back