Best deals for 800 business numbers

Can anyone share what plans and rates they are getting for 800 service numbers? I checked with Bellsouth and it was$60 a month and $.05 per minute. Uh no thanks. Any tried vonage also for 800 numbers?

I use Pioneer Telephone. Only 99 cents per month and it can ring to any number, including a cell. Same rates as their outbound ld calls, and those are as low as 2.7 cents per minute. I don't know if you have to have your long distance with them or not to have the 800 service.

Any 800 number can ring anywhere you wish. You just ask your provider to point the ring to number where you want it to go.

I use Pioneer Telephone. Only 99 cents per month and it can ring to any number, including a cell. Same rates as their outbound ld calls, and those are as low as 2.7 cents per minute. I don't know if you have to have your long distance with them or not to have the 800 service.

You do not have to have any other service through Pioneer and it is still 99cents per month plus 3-6cents per minute. Great deal.

Back