Best final expense brokerage

Ndguy

For agent selling few final expense policies a year. Just sell as a sidegig. Best being highest commission for me. Thanks in advance. What percent payout expected?

For agent selling few final expense policies a year. Just sell as a sidegig. Best being highest commission for me. Thanks in advance. What percent payout expected?

Todd King…..very laid back dude.
Find him right here on this forum.
Great products,high contract levels,great training.

I can’t get FEX to respond. Do they exist anymore?
Still around. Just very busy. You should have gotten a call from Mark Stover if you filled out our web form though.

But if you are just selling a few FE policies a year as a side thing I usually refer you to Todd King’s agency. We mostly only take on new agents that are doing FE as their main focus.

Our model has always been to have a smaller number of agents doing large production. Not a large number of agents doing smaller production. That way we have more resources for our agents. Our model is not a good fit for everyone. From what you posted, it likely would not be right for you.

I can’t get FEX to respond. Do they exist anymore?
Still around. Bigger and better than ever. You simply cannot do better as an FE agent than FEX. You can't get higher contracts. You can't get a better selection of companies. You can't get a better selection of leads. You can't get better training and support.

And if it's not a fit they will release you. And from what I see on the chats new agents are coming on every week. So someone is finding FEX.

Back