Best Final Expense Scripts/Best Data

Jeff Cohen

Hi Folks,

I have 4 people on power dialers that are switching over from med sup to final expense. We will be generating live transfers and appointments for 2 telesales agents who work 30 states and 1 face to face 20 year vet in Philly.

I've collected some scripts but would appreciate advice.

I'm also wondering the best data to pull for FE. Age, Demographic, income, gender and any other filters that would be helpful.

Thanks for your help,

Jeff

I'm looking to optimize for sales...I'm not a vendor. I do live transfers and pre-set appointments for a few closers and I'm switching over to final expense as a newbie.

I'm looking to optimize for sales...I'm not a vendor. I do live transfers and pre-set appointments for a few closers and I'm switching over to final expense as a newbie.
I spent over $60k on leads last year and after looking at my book of business I realized most of my sales were females over age 65.

It could of just been me but I want to give you advise based upon real data. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I spent over $60k on leads last year and after looking at my book of business I realized most of my sales were females over age 65.
Are you saying that the older ladies like Gingers?

I know that Todd does the old ones...didn't know that you did too. Some guys will do ANYTHING to make a sale. :twitchy:

The advice on females over 65 is very helpful...Thank you!

BTW I was a redhead into my 30's. Ginger was rough as a kid...Remember these old favorites...carrot top...Archie...I'd rather be dead than have red on my head. BUT my wife loved my red beard...And now it's cool. We get the last laugh!

Hahaha, I was a Ginger through the 7th grade, then I grew out of it. I hated having red hair. :laugh:
I hated it most of my life as well... I could never do anything wrong because I would always get caught. One of those... "I'm not sure who all those kids were but one of em was red headed!"

But once I got into my late teens I found out that girls love it... blessing in disguise! ;)

BTW I was a redhead into my 30's. Ginger was rough as a kid...Remember these old favorites...carrot top...Archie...I'd rather be dead than have red on my head. BUT my wife loved my red beard...And now it's cool. We get the last laugh!
No problem! I read somewhere that women nowadays have the purchasing power in the homes. If the wife is interested in life insurance the husband will play along to make her happy! LOL. :)

& yes it can be hard being a red-headed kid. It definitely builds character!

If your wife loved your red beard, why don't you have it anymore? :huh:

Back