Best IMOs for Final expense?

Don Draper

Expert
Are there IMOs with every Final expense product? Who has the most? Who has the most national coverage with their FR portfolio?

Are there IMOs with every Final expense product? Who has the most? Who has the most national coverage with their FR portfolio?

I would venture a guess that there is not an IMO with "every" FE product. I am partial to FEX but they are not the only game in town.

But for the producer that is not building a team I doubt you can find better than FEX. You certainly won't get higher contracts or find a larger selection of companies than FEX has.

And, how you do intend to sell? Face to face? Certainly FEX. Telesales? Certainly not FEX.

Last edited:
Yes, I am focused on national telesales…. leading with Fe and cross selling mapd/auxiliary.
I don’t wanna sink my own ship financially by spending 3k on bad leads an IMO points me to… I need a clear answer from some wise owls on the forum.

My vote is for Digital BGA - they are one of the few remaining IMOs that have not been purchased by a "roll up" organization owned by PE. They are experts on generating their own leads and TCPA / DNC experts with state of the art technology. BTW - I am not with them but wish I was.

I think they force you to buy their leads… how do I know that their is t a little margin inside those leads

Back