Best IMOs for Final expense?

Yes, I am focused on national telesales…. leading with Fe and cross selling mapd/auxiliary.
I don’t wanna sink my own ship financially by spending 3k on bad leads an IMO points me to… I need a clear answer from some wise owls on the forum.
I’m with DBGA they are the King when it comes to telesales. If you have a 3k make or break margin you either need to commit 100% to doing final expense telesales or do something else. It’s not for the feint of heart nor is it worth going into if you are already second guessing the lead sources with the top IMOs

Probably not even 5 in the field. I mean "need". It's a small luxury for agents to have extras for the one offs. But it can also be a detriment to the new agent to have too many companies.
I’ve got about a dozen or so companies I’m appointed with for life (plus 3-4 health & PC). Out of all those, I regularly write for just two of them. Probably 70-80% of that is to just one. There are about 4 more that I’ll write on occasion, and a couple others that I only got for one case. The rest - I’m not even sure why I have them! But at one time I had contracts with around 30 companies. I was trying to be all things to all people. Rookie mistake! After I simplified my business, I got much better at it.

the only issue with dbga.. which is tops,. is you often have to train with some woman.. I wont mention her name.. training with her is equal to a root canal.. if you have zero confidence or self esteem shes fine.. but otherwise its a freak show..

the only issue with dbga.. which is tops,. is you often have to train with some woman.. I wont mention her name.. training with her is equal to a root canal.. if you have zero confidence or self esteem shes fine.. but otherwise its a freak show..
Every agents experience will be different .from my experience, all of their coaches are excellent. None the less, as an agent, it’s important to find a coach you trust and work well with or it’s a lose, lose situation.

Back