Best Individual Insurance Provider in Georgia

Did you leave it or did it leave you? More people now a days are "self employed" or "consultants"

You do realize you are on an agents site, right? People here sell insurance. That said You will get much less biased information here than any consumers or company site.

Are you a single 64 year old with a cancer history or a 20 year old pregnant mother of five? It may change what is recommended.

Welcome to the forum.

jtwoods4;311068[B said:
]I recently left corporate america where I had outstanding health insurance for medical, vsision, dental, etc. [/B]I am now self employeed and shopping for a good insurance provider that will give me the best coverage at the lowest cost.

I live in Atlanta Ga and want opinions on the best insurance companies for my area. I am currently looking at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ga but want to know your experience.

Thanks for your helpand please dont reply if you are trying to sell me insurance as you would probably have a biased opinion :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not the best way to get an answer...

Don't you guys sleep?
Darn kids and your RockStars.:swoon:

Last edited:
Thanks for your helpand please dont reply if you are trying to sell me insurance as you would probably have a biased opinion :)

So you want to benefit from our expertise and expect we shouldn't be compensated (which doesn't cost you a dime) if you go with the company we recommend?

You Sir, deserve every bit of the consequences of Health Care Reform.

Due to MLR, you may very soon not have many agents available to help you, then where will you be?

I for one, hope everyone with any sense ignores his post.

Last edited:
They are all bad. BCBSGA isn't the worst, but they are close to the bottom. There is at least one carrier that is worse than Blue.

I would tell you but then you might think I was trying to sell you something.

I'm licensed in GA but I don't have any appointments to sell health insurance in your state. Therefore, I don't have an opinion so I'm the perfect person to answer your question.

I have no idea which is the best plan for you. You might want to request this information from an agent that sells insurance in Georgia.

Rick

I recently left corporate america where I had outstanding health insurance for medical, vsision, dental, etc. I am now self employeed and shopping for a good insurance provider that will give me the best coverage at the lowest cost.

I live in Atlanta Ga and want opinions on the best insurance companies for my area. I am currently looking at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ga but want to know your experience.

JTWOODS, go to Find Insurance Options and enter your personal health insurance requirements. The U.S. government will then present you with a list of the best health insurance for you, in your zip code. Take one of the top 3 recommendations if you want top quality protection. -AC

I love that site.

All the damn money they have spent on it to find out what a broker could have told you in less than 10 seconds.

Amazing!

Back