Best Individual Insurance Provider in Georgia

Thanks for your helpand please dont reply if you are trying to sell me insurance as you would probably have a biased opinion :)

You come to the right spot for advise.

All of us here run non profit corporations that assist people in navigating through the maze of health plans.

jtwoods, You need to repost your request, right now you would P O the Pope if you know what I mean. Need a little more info. The guy picking up cans on I85 is self employed. I hope you are not in the motivational business, how to win and influence friends. Go Braves

JT, just curious what it is you do for a living now that you are self employed? Do you sell anything? If not a product, do you sell yourself (i.e. - a service)? Would you do your work for free? Are you biased about your product or service? How can you convince us you aren't?

While you obviously have a preconceived notion as to what an agent would do, there are many of us who are independent who don't work for an insurance company. We broker with multiple carriers and help our prospective clients find the plan that is best for their specific situation. As I said, we are not employees of the insurance company. Our clients are our employers. We work for them.

With that said, go ahead and go with BCBS. When you realize you've made a mistake (and you will), you can then call up an experienced independent agent to assist you.

I recently left corporate america where I had outstanding health insurance for medical, vsision, dental, etc. I am now self employeed and shopping for a good insurance provider that will give me the best coverage at the lowest cost.

I live in Atlanta Ga and want opinions on the best insurance companies for my area. I am currently looking at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ga but want to know your experience.

Thanks for your helpand please dont reply if you are trying to sell me insurance as you would probably have a biased opinion :)

Back