Best Insurance Advice For YOUR Clients

Hi Everyone! What is the best advice an agent could give to a client about insurance? Whether that be they are young adults, middle age or older.

Best advice is to buy some insurance.

You question is way too vague. Every client has a different situation. No two alike.

Yes that is what my Occupation says. Do you have anything to add to my question? What is the best advice you have ever given to your client about insurance?

----------

Good point. Okay tell me about a time recently where you think you have given the best advice to one of your clients. You should be able to think of something!

1. Some insurance is better than none.

2. More insurance is better than less.

3. Be careful about replacement. Even a "bad policy" will still pay out a benefit.

4. Buy the most for what you can easily afford.

5. Buy from me... cause I'm the only one who knows what he's doing! (lol)

Looks like my original response (which was quite reasonable) was deleted by a moderator so let me try again.

What is your interest in our answering this question? What is your occupation, meaning do you sell insurance or give advice to agents on how to sell?

Rick

Looks like my original response (which was quite reasonable) was deleted by a moderator so let me try again.

What is your interest in our answering this question? What is your occupation, meaning do you sell insurance or give advice to agents on how to sell?

Rick

She claims to be an agent but looks like all she is doing is promoting Kindle book sales.

Making Sense of Insurance

Maybe she is going to take everyone's responses and combine them into another "best seller" ;)

Back