3.) Lastly...if there is no way to get at 100%+ commission working directly with the insurance carriers ....what IMO would be best to link up with where I can bring other downline agents in at whatever % I wish?

100%... of what? Everybody is so concerned with the % that they forget the $ behind the %.

Which would you rather have: 100% of $1,000?
or
80% of $50,000?

Of course, it all depends on your focus. You did say final expense and medicare supplements.

Here's my best business advice: Prove that you can do it yourself. If the current IMO or company won't pay you more... you can find somewhere else that will based on a proven track record. Just like anything else in life, you have to pay your dues. If you can be successful right out of the gate, then your "dues" is a little less compensation while you prove yourself. If you're NOT successful out of the gate, your dues will be everything else you learn until you figure it out... or you go another direction. If you can't do it, then you probably shouldn't be recruiting agents to learn from you either.

Dhurd I can tell you're pretty stupid and broke huh lol. Tell me ***...how is it sleazy to bring in ppl under me? Getting someone a job is sleazy? Are you sure about that lol.

What is your definition of a job?

An independent selling contract that is commission only... is not a job. It is a position. It is a business. It is a contract. It is not a job where you pay them an hourly wage and benefits.

So if I tell someone they are going to make 50% commission and they work under me and they make 50% commission how is that being dishonest you dumb f? It's not...you just don't like the commission split ok go f off. Did I ask you to apply for this job? No I didn't ***. What I asked was for IMO names or Specific Insurance carrier names to allow me to do this ***. And you provided none of it...and everything you said was of no value to me. So why did your broke A respond to this haha...because you're mad at my commission % payout? Then ignore the post ...my post wasn't written so that your broke A could vent and let out how negative and broke you are.

"Professionals NEVER get offended." - Van Mueller

I sure hope you're not using your real name here and no one searches your name before deciding to contract under you.

And lastly...if 97% of all insurance agents fail...and I can help more of them make money...tell me how that's sleazy ***. Instead of being stuck in your old head negative ways (trust me I know you're old by what you said in your response)....maybe you could open that small mind of yours and think to your dumb self.....'Maybe there's a reason he's only paying 50% commission.' MAYBE....I don't ask them to pay for leads...MAYBE these are double verified leads ...MAYBE...this is a work from home opportunity taking calls where the Agent closes 3-4 a day making $600 a day working from home.

That can work. Like I posted before, if you're going to pay out less, you'd have to make up the difference in either making it easier or some other bonus compensation.

However, the fact that you got so pissed off at a VERY REAL question... is very telling about your professionalism.

I have a better chance of what than winning the lottery? Bringing in downlines at 50% commission structure lol. Ah man..you guys gotta be kidding me with your responses...so many negative where are all the positive people at. The encourages I see a lot of broke negative ppl. Jesus this forum huh. Don't come here if you dream big should be the name of this website my God. Pathetic.

Just to say that there are entire broker/dealers that don't pay 50% commissions, including bank advisor platforms.

The reason is that the house keeps a bigger cut because they are providing the tools and, more importantly, the access to their in-house customer base. Make the job easy and how they can do very well and yes, 50% is all you'd have to pay and you can do well by scaling that model.

Of course, assuming that you have a winning recruiting, selling, and coaching model to go with for leading these agents.

How about this...that's pathetic. You think there's honor in writing for yourself. I personally only got into doing insurance so that I DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT.

And THAT is where you will lose ALL credibility with me.

The most successful people I know of in our industry - past and current leaders - do it themselves.

Ben Feldman, Joe Gandolfo, Mehdi Fakharzadeh... legends.

Mr. Mehdi (RIP) is rumored to have given up his $700,000 per year pension at Met Life... to keep selling.

His favorite hobby? Selling insurance.

You are not Mr. Mehdi. (He passed away in 2019 at 97.)

I think you are on the right path & this is not only doable but I think it is highly probable you will have great success because you have spent a lot of time in advance to plan it.

The most promising carriers I would suggest that pay the highest commissions & allow you to build a Downline team & specify comp differences for each individual down line are Colorado Bankers, Executive Life, Conseco, Penn Treaty, Standard Life of Indiana and Lumbermens

Good luck, but I am certain you wont need luck with the great plan, positive outlook, great personality & good looks. It will be a cake walk

Last edited:
It will be a cake walk

OIP.pWv5ahT7RIM4mqtkKaparQHaF4

Back