Joey Eman

Hello,

I am new to this forum so hello! I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs here so far though!

A few questions I need help with and I do apologize if I missed these specific answers here somehwere already (I keep looking and cannot seem to find them anywhere ;( ! .

1.) I don't want to create an IMO or company and I still want to work directly with the Insurance carriers. Are there any good ones that are good for REMOTE TELEPHONE SALES...that also pay 100%+ commission for Final Expense and/or Medicare Sales....without needing to have a company setup?

2.) In addition I am looking for the best telephone carriers that will allow me to bring downline agents in at whatever % I want to put them at.

3.) Lastly...if there is no way to get at 100%+ commission working directly with the insurance carriers ....what IMO would be best to link up with where I can bring other downline agents in at whatever % I wish?

My fear is that if lets say I do all the work of bringing agents in at 70% ...then the person above me at the IMO can go around me and hire them directly at a higher closing %. Let me know I hope you all have a blessed day and thank you for providing so much value love to all!

That's sleazy and no ones going to help you do that. How you get an override is by having a large enough production amount that allows you to get higher than street level commissions, then you can bring people under you at street level and as your production increases due to having more agents you can negotiate even higher levels of commissions and thus pass that down your line so they have room to hire people under them at street and so on, thus essentially how the imos are formed. You'll make more money by actually being honest and not taking advantage of people who dont know better

work direct with carrier, remote telephone sales (implied e-app), 100% commission, not required to have a formal business (S-corp, LLC, etc), recruit downline agents . . .

Good to see you don't want much and are being reasonable . . .

Word of advice.

If you don't have personal production experience in the lines you want to sell, you most likely will not be able to have any of your wished granted.

If you have never recruited AND trained downline agents you probably are not familiar with cancellations and how they roll up.

You probably have better odds winning the lottery.

Why does all new and even some experienced agents want to recruit? I have been in personal production for over 43 years and have never recruited an agent to work for me. Go out and prove you can be a success before hiring agents to make your living for you. How can you train someone when you don't even know what you are doing?

Why does all new and even some experienced agents want to recruit?

Because they think it is the way to easy wealth.

When I had agents working under me I made good money. I had an exclusive territory (7 states) for the product. Life was mostly good until that company went belly up. I lost revenue and credibility.

The credibility was the most difficult to rebuild.

When I started building I went 100% solo. It took several years to get back where I was before the crash but I have never looked back.

Reactions: DHK
Dhurd I can tell you're pretty stupid and broke huh lol. Tell me ***...how is it sleazy to bring in ppl under me? Getting someone a job is sleazy? Are you sure about that lol.

"How you get an override is by having a large enough production amount that allows you to get higher than street level commissions," are you sure about that ***? You're sure that's the only way to make more than street level commissions. Keep thinking that way broke man. It's better for me in fact..you should come work for me since you're so stupid lol.

"You'll make more money by actually being honest and not taking advantage of people who dont know better" ....how was I not being honest ***?

So if I tell someone they are going to make 50% commission and they work under me and they make 50% commission how is that being dishonest you dumb f? It's not...you just don't like the commission split ok go f off. Did I ask you to apply for this job? No I didn't ***. What I asked was for IMO names or Specific Insurance carrier names to allow me to do this ***. And you provided none of it...and everything you said was of no value to me. So why did your broke A respond to this haha...because you're mad at my commission % payout? Then ignore the post ...my post wasn't written so that your broke A could vent and let out how negative and broke you are.

And lastly...if 97% of all insurance agents fail...and I can help more of them make money...tell me how that's sleazy ***. Instead of being stuck in your old head negative ways (trust me I know you're old by what you said in your response)....maybe you could open that small mind of yours and think to your dumb self.....'Maybe there's a reason he's only paying 50% commission.' MAYBE....I don't ask them to pay for leads...MAYBE these are double verified leads ...MAYBE...this is a work from home opportunity taking calls where the Agent closes 3-4 a day making $600 a day working from home.

Nothing in the slightest sleazy about what I wrote...you're old head is just stuck in the past and you hear someone wanting to bring on downlines at a lower commission rate and you think "THAT PERSON IS DISHONEST!!!!!" lol...nothing dishonest about that at all ESPECIALLY since they know what their commission payout is ***..

You could say that you don't like the commission payout I pay ...OK...then..you go give free leads to agents and tell me how much your commission payout is...when that day comes...you can write back on this thread...Until then..you're negative old fashion head isn't allowed to speak on this thread.

I don't let losers near me and so you have no business responding to me.

Somarco thanks for your response.

"work direct with carrier, remote telephone sales (implied e-app), 100% commission, not required to have a formal business (S-corp, LLC, etc), recruit downline agents . . ."

That's great mate ^^^^ (what you said here) but still didn't answer my question. I was asking WHICH carriers I could work directly with that would allow me to take 50% commission....or are there none? Is it just the case that they pay me out then I pay them out and I would have my own separate contract stating that they make 50% of their commission?

"If you have never recruited AND trained downline agents you probably are not familiar with cancellations and how they roll up.

You probably have better odds winning the lottery.
"

I have a better chance of what than winning the lottery? Bringing in downlines at 50% commission structure lol. Ah man..you guys gotta be kidding me with your responses...so many negative where are all the positive people at. The encourages I see a lot of broke negative ppl. Jesus this forum huh. Don't come here if you dream big should be the name of this website my God. Pathetic.

Because they think it is the way to easy wealth.

When I had agents working under me I made good money. I had an exclusive territory (7 states) for the product. Life was mostly good until that company went belly up. I lost revenue and credibility.

The credibility was the most difficult to rebuild.

When I started building I went 100% solo. It took several years to get back where I was before the crash but I have never looked back.

I was recruiting back in the volatile times of the late 80s and 90s.. We wrote a lot of Major Medical, Hospital coverages, etc. Had a company shut down all MM production. Took my agents to another carrier and that carrier (Legacy Life owned by the Lincoln Heritage Folks went belly up), tried a third carrier and wouldn't you know, they did too. By that time most of the agents were tired of fooling with me and I can't say I blamed them. Like Somarco, I decided to just take care of myself. Don't regret it.

Billby -

"Why does all new and even some experienced agents want to recruit? I have been in personal production for over 43 years and have never recruited an agent to work for me. Go out and prove you can be a success before hiring agents to make your living for you. How can you train someone when you don't even know what you are doing?"

How about this...that's pathetic. You think there's honor in writing for yourself. I personally only got into doing insurance so that I DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT.

You ask why do new ppl want to recruit...because we want to make money. The question is ...why haven't you been getting agents under you. Man what is with this forum and the never ending amount of low thinkers GOD Im finding a new one where..this is where agents go to die.

All down and out people hating. It's amazing how negative the human mind can get.

So many stupid low level ppl here

Back