BEST IUL GA for Selling IUL ONLINE ?

Discussion in 'Indexed Universal Life Forum' started by HealthGuy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. HealthGuy

HealthGuy Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I would like to add IUL as another insurance line I sell. Today, as it stands, who would you recommend working through for selling IUL online, via webshare?

I don't want to go through Elite Advisors, Brett Kitchen...Who would you guys recommend, Brokers Alliance, maybe FEG?

Here is what I want:

1. Simple Selling software comparing saving in an IUL vs an IRA
    2. Halfway decent lead program
    3. Fair compensation ( I don't care if I give up upfront commissions for leads).

I would prefer to not assign my commissions so that if I had to move from FMO to FMO for any reason, if I had trails, they would follow me.

I would prefer honest replies here, nothing snarky. Thanks for the help in advance.

HealthGuy

2. ///MJay

///MJay Well-Known Member

State:

Midland National contracts direct. Doesn't solve the lead piece but you get a subscription to Insmark so you would have one of the top carriers available and the software covered.

3. HealthGuy

State:
    Texas
    Ok, thanks MJ...Anybody else want to offer up any preferred / equitable GA suggestions?

4. ///MJay

///MJay Well-Known Member

State:

No problem. North American is the sister company to MNL and operates through the typical BGA model. Not sure if they give the Insmark deal or not. I think they start 10% higher comp but Midland has a bonus program so you can beat that if you write a decent amount.

5. NinjaNic

NinjaNic Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Not sure about the online part, but check out lifepro.com. They are IUL monsters ("Lifepro" from Allianz was built for them)

6. HealthGuy

State:
    Texas
    Got it , thanks Ninja NIC ! I really appreciate all the help and direction. HealthGuy

7. jboussea

jboussea Well-Known Member

State:

nice.. That's pretty interesting.. Ive been looking for some nice iul software.. Not a lot of attractive options out there..

Also i'm not looking for a report that a customer can clearly tell is trying to push the iul on them

8. IULproducer

IULproducer New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hello, I would greatly appreciate your opinion of Brett/Elite Advisors. I spoke with their sales rep and it looks like leads are about 200.00 a piece with a min 2k monthly commitment. I was really interested in their training in regards selling IUL and annuities over the phone. Appears to be a solid sales funnel they have in place but would greatly appreciate hearing about why you want to steer clear of them. Thank you in advance.

9. FBN

FBN Well-Known Member

State:

Triquest has a system similar to Elite Advisors - digital marketing and handing out books without high cost leads

10. IULproducer

IULproducer New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thank you for the reply