Best Life & Health Exam Prep Test / Questions

easyxpress

I am planning to take the CA Life & Health insurance exam in a week or two. I'd like to practice more exam questions. There are many websites that have the practicing tests for purchase. I just don't know which is the best. Can anyone provide or suggest from the experience about which website has the best or most realistic exam questions?

I can't say which is the best but I will say that ExamFX is complete and total garbage. Not only were the majority of the questions "gotcha" questions that didn't actually test your knowledge, they were nothing like the questions I encountered on the actual exam.

Hey! I just passed my L&H last week and used prelicense.com and was pretty impressed with the format. Each chapter was followed by a short quiz and upon completion of the information, the provide a mock exam based on the state you're studying for. Helped a great deal. Good luck!

Hey! I just passed my L&H last week and used prelicense.com and was pretty impressed with the format. Each chapter was followed by a short quiz and upon completion of the information, the provide a mock exam based on the state you're studying for. Helped a great deal. Good luck!

Is prelicense.com better than Kaplan? I'm a newbie wanting to study and take the Life & Health exam and want to use the best test prep materials.

The hardest part of any exam is making yourself read the questions word for word.
Watch out for the word except.

I'm not familiar with Kaplan as prelicense is the only one I attempted. It definitely depends on your learning style. What helped me with prelicense is it quizzes you at the end of each chapter then gives you mock quizzes at the end that are similar to what you'll be taking for your specific state.

Words of advice, try to study as much as you can altogether. If you can set amount X hours per day for set amount of days, pass the mock exam, TAKE THE TEST ASAP! There's so much information to retain.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

I can't say which is the best but I will say that ExamFX is complete and total garbage. Not only were the majority of the questions "gotcha" questions that didn't actually test your knowledge, they were nothing like the questions I encountered on the actual exam.

Depending on your state, this can actually be helpful. If your state uses prometric to administer the test, gotcha questions are par for the course. PSI and Pearson states are a little easier and more straight forward.

If OP is in a state that tests via Prometric, a student that pretests without "gotcha" questions will get blown out of the water.

Depending on your state, this can actually be helpful. If your state uses prometric to administer the test, gotcha questions are par for the course. PSI and Pearson states are a little easier and more straight forward.

If OP is in a state that tests via Prometric, a student that pretests without "gotcha" questions will get blown out of the water.

Not sure which TN is, although I think Prometric. I remember it was full of gotcha questions, where if you skimmed the question you would get it wrong every time.

Back