Best marketing methods if you live near me

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
If you live close to me, here are the best ways to grow your business:

1) Best way to the parents is through the kids. Hang out at playgrounds with postcards and lollipops. Kids will past it on to their parents and you'll be a hit.

2) Pass out flyers at local hospital ER's. This is one of my secrets. What better area to market then people seeking care.

3) 1,000 mailers a week to people living in section 8 housing. What better source of leads then people who really need affordable health care.

4) Create a fake employee badge, then infiltrate a large company. Go desk to desk talking to every employee about individual health insurance. The owner will love it since group coverage is expensive.

If you live close to me, here are the best ways to grow your business:

1) Best way to the parents is through the kids. Hang out at playgrounds with postcards and lollipops. Kids will past it on to their parents and you'll be a hit.

2) Pass out flyers at local hospital ER's. This is one of my secrets. What better area to market then people seeking care.

3) 1,000 mailers a week to people living in section 8 housing. What better source of leads then people who really need affordable health care.

4) Create a fake employee badge, then infiltrate a large company. Go desk to desk talking to every employee about individual health insurance. The owner will love it since group coverage is expensive.

Satire is best when base in some reality. I would think this might work, if I know what area you are concentrating during any certain day, I simply walk in and ask if they recieve my fax on the 5 secrets of health insurance.:yes:

Back