Scripts/methods to get old clients back?

cgonz

Hey everyone, so I have lots of old clients that are no longer with me (as I am sure everyone else does) and I was wondering if you have any messages/calls scripts that you use to get back old clients? Has anyone else tried that before and succeeded? Are there any sort of scripts that you use to regain an old client back? Would love some tips/your methods if you all don't mind sharing. Thanks!

Hey everyone, so I have lots of old clients that are no longer with me (as I am sure everyone else does) and I was wondering if you have any messages/calls scripts that you use to get back old clients? Has anyone else tried that before and succeeded? Are there any sort of scripts that you use to regain an old client back? Would love some tips/your methods if you all don't mind sharing. Thanks!
Most old clients will find you if they need your help again.
Otherwise, a drip email to them of quarterly newsletter may help stay in front of them.
The only thing I do is document and set reminders of when they turn 65, and eligible for Medicare, that is a gold mine. I probably have 10 a month that arise. I set the reminder 10-15 years in advance

Back