Best P/C Carriers for Independents

Insurance Phoenix

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I imagine this has been asked before but I have not been here that long and wanted to ask.

Not based solely on the commission structure, which P/C carriers do you favor most and why?

I think this matters a lot on where you are geographically. I know does here right on the coast of Texas we write a lot of non-standard policies like Mendota, Wellington, Texas Fair Plan etc. Big non-standard market. I would say if your in a good area i like travelers and safeco

Even though the op posted this question 14 years ago, I would say Hartford, Midwest, and Oregon Mutual for my commercial insurance here in California. All for the same reason, claims handling, customer service and overall ease of doing business. Just like any other carrier, sometimes they are competitive for certain markets, sometimes they're not.

Even though the op posted this question 14 years ago, I would say Hartford, Midwest, and Oregon Mutual for my commercial insurance here in California. All for the same reason, claims handling, customer service and overall ease of doing business. Just like any other carrier, sometimes they are competitive for certain markets, sometimes they're not.

You said Oregon and California in the same sentence, gross

You said Oregon and California in the same sentence, gross

You think that's gross, I'm just getting started.

Below is the worst curse word of all. Don't even say it out loud. FYI, nsfw.

swearing-cartman.gif

Back