Best SPWL Company?

I am a big fan of SAGICOR for Interest Sensitive and Indexed Single Premium Whole Life. Good Cash accumulation and has good face conversion with a decent Street Comp.

Transamerica's TransACE GUL product with LTC rider (which can be calculated as a Single premium GUL). It is nice for Higher Face amounts. It also has a ROP rider in the 15th, 20th and 25+ years, up to 33% of Face. EX: Standard 65 Female NS with $100k will have $300k Face. Avg Street Comp in this example is about 7.4%

I am a big fan of SAGICOR for Interest Sensitive and Indexed Single Premium Whole Life. Good Cash accumulation and has good face conversion with a decent Street Comp.

Transamerica's TransACE GUL product with LTC rider (which can be calculated as a Single premium GUL). It is nice for Higher Face amounts. It also has a ROP rider in the 15th, 20th and 25+ years, up to 33% of Face. EX: Standard 65 Female NS with $100k will have $300k Face. Avg Street Comp in this example is about 7.4%

Well that sounds like a really solid policy (TransACE), and I'm contracted with them, but what if it's a 64 year old female and the premium is only around $4,000?

Then what would you recommend?

Well that sounds like a really solid policy (TransACE), and I'm contracted with them, but what if it's a 64 year old female and the premium is only around $4,000?

Then what would you recommend?

The TransACE requires a minimum face of $25k so the premium needed would be $11,126.

The best plan for the client would be Sagicor. Min of $5k premium and would be a guaranteed Face of $9500 but with their 10% bonus and assumed 4.5% interest on the Index product the min face is about $10,500+. This is a Standard issue upto table 4 underwritten. Sagicor also has full ROP from Day 1.

Sagicor Indexed SPWL is a far better product for the client with a Street comp of (7%)

If you are looking at commission only, than Baltimore Life has a min $5k premium plan. Standard underwriting would generate $9500 face. It is fully underwritten though. Very little advantage in Cash Value and Surrender penalties do not allow ROP until 7-10 years.

Street comp for Baltimore Life is (13%).

What is street comp with sagicor after age 80?

Back