Best SPWL plan

NYL has a program where you put your cash in a interest bearing account (currently at 3.5%) and a 1-10 year period used the funds to purchase a WL policy. I like it because it doesn't MEC the policy but still allows the client to make a one time deposit.

Kskj life has a great SPWL
Oxford’s isn’t bad
Rna & Balt life as mentioned above as well.

How much do each of the carriers allow to be put directly into the PUAR so that the client has liquidity for partial surrenders instead of having to take loans as required for the portion of the money tied up in the base policy?

Just curious

OK I'll be THAT guy. Best for whom???? For the client, you'll want to go with one of the standard life insurance big boys like allianz or North american or you name 'em. I don't work much in that world so do your research. You'll get wayyyy more death benefit for the premium dollar but if you have an underwriting hardcase (FE) type client that has some moolah you can't go wrong with rna, oxford, kskj, or baltimore. The standard life companies are great for the client but comp sux. 4 percentish is normal. FE companies pay much higher comp. Should be 15 percentish. Nuttn like a little diabetes or a heart attack 3 years ago to boost your pay.

Back